Daily Prompt: Have you made your bucket list? Now’s the time — write about the things you want to do and see before you become dust in the wind.
I’m not even sure myself right now! But I suppose this is my opportunity to dream and hope, and at some point I will hopefully have fulfilled them!
So here it is – sorry that it’s just a list; I just enjoy reading from bullet points on other people’s blogs so decided to do it myself. Plus, I’m very tired!
My Bucket List of Life:
Win a competition
- Sell a piece of art work one way or another
- Give something to a homeless person
- Write down some recipes in that recipe book I’ve had for two years but not yet written in!
- Go skinny dipping, (again)
- Hold or stroke a bat, (the mammal, that is)
- Go to a festival outside of Nottingham!
- Stand on top of a mountain and sing ‘Let I Go’ as loud as I can
- Go to the theatre
- Be part of a flash mob
- Pass my driving test at some point in the very near future!
Get a part-time weekend or evening job, (which, as I’m sure I’ve said/ranted about in previous posts, I can’t seem to get at the moment!)
Find a guy to go on lots of adventures with, and who preferably appreciates McFly and Disney, (and me!)
- Go on a holiday with all of my onesie friends before we all go our separate ways, (sob!)
- Go to Germany, practice my speaking skills and visit my exchange partner again
- Visit the Neuschwanstein Castle whilst I’m there
- Meet McFly again!
- Go to university and study English Language then Journalism, (pretty straight-forward, I’m hoping!)
- Become a journalist or writer soon after that and love it!
- Buy a small house or apartment, refurbish it in my own special way then rent it out, (this one’s a little random, but hey, that’s what I want to do!)
- Go on a trip around America and see all the sights, especially the Grand Canyon – perhaps a Route 66 road trip as well?
- Get married, (hopefully with the same guy!) and wear the perfect red wedding dress I’m always looking for, (that sounded a bit obsessive… but it’s always nice to be prepared!)
- Have a child or two, (not three!)
- Buy my own house and make it as quirky, cute and cosy as I can!
- Have an opportunity to do some travel writing
- Be happy!