Daily Prompt: You’ve being exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?
I would be very thankful (and slightly surprised) if my captors allowed me to choose what I wanted and then supplied me with it! I can think of many, many different dishes which I know I would miss, but I suppose I would still have to look after my health (perhaps my captors would provide me with health care too?) Here are my five foods:
- Noodles – because I think they’d make a nice change from pasta. I could catch fish to cook with them too, if it were a tropical island, and pretend I was having a takeaway.
- Pineapple – I am really craving some right now.
- Rocky Road – because I think being exiled on an island calls for something sweet!
- Chicken – I could have this with my noodles too!
- Bread – preferably a freshly-baked crunchy baguette – the type that you can’t help sniffing when you’re walking around the supermarket. Or maybe the type with the cheesy topping.
Wow, my captors really are generous!